Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finance is finished!

Finance 5000 is over! Wahoooo! We took the second half of the final last night and finished the class. Just waiting on the last homework assignment to be graded, and the take-home portion of the final to be graded (neither of which we have to do, thankfully), and we're officially finished. Two and a half weeks off and then, oh yippee, we begin Advanced Financial Management.

The only good thing about Advanced Financial Management is that it requires the same textbook as Financial Management, which saves us about $150 each in new textbook costs. While I'm not looking forward to continuing my foray into the world of capital budgeting and lumpy assets, my wallet is enjoying the brief reprieve.

Last night, after completing the final, I said, "Three down..." and M finished it grimly, "Ten more to go." Well, when you put it like that...

I'll wait to post our grades until we have those final few in, but I think I just may have squeaked past M for the higher A this term. Finally. It only took three classes. It's hard work, living and going to school with a supersmart nerd. Of course, now that I've written this, I'm sure our prof will do something like decide that M's postings on the discussion boards were so brilliant that they are worthy of double credit and he'll cream me one again. Maybe I'll at least get extra credit for proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That means you and M can par-tay your asses off Saturday night! Whooo Hoooo!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home