Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sendin' out the love

I would like to say thank you to Aunt Shelly, who performed her civic duty the past week and a half or so and served as a juror during a gruesome and horrendous trial. We thought about you the whole time, and prayed, and hoped you were doing okay. There are not many people who have the strength to go through something like that, and I have the deepest admiration and respect for you. Welcome home...we love you.

Cardinals won today. (Thank you Albert, Carp, and Ronnie...Ronnie for that phenomenal play with runners in scoring position.)

I have started looking at going to Ireland, which I'm sure is nothing but a dream at this point, but it never hurts to have dreams so I figure what the hell. It appears that the best times of the year to go are the "shoulder seasons," meaning those months right before and right after the "high season," which is summer and very popular with tourists. Basically, we're looking at May or September. I choose May, simply because it comes sooner than September.

So. Lots of people in my life, who I love and care about deeply, are going through some tough times. Some tougher than others. Some the same ol' shit they've been dealing with for awhile. Ya'all know who you are. To you, I just want to say that I love you, and I'm here for you, and I will do whatever I can to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home