Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bac~Os Make Every Bite Better!

An ad rep is coming in to see me today, so I don't have much time to type right now. But I must get something posted or several of my readers will let me have an earful!

Nothing much going on.

M made a delectable meal last night out of the strangest ingredients I've ever seen used with salmon: yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, and bacon bits. Not real bacon bits, mind you, but Bac~Os. Like "Bacony Bac~Os make every bite better!" Who does this? Who decides to throw together mustard, vinegar and Bac~Os? My hubby! It was freakin' awesome. I highly recommend it. Don't call him for the recipe, though. He just throws a bunch of stuff together and somehow makes it work. If I tried that, it would taste like feet, I'm sure. And not cute little baby feet like Zozo's (her piggies are delicious, and I would know, since I kiss them every day), but big ol' nasty adult feet that have been crammed in shoes all day. You know what I'm talkin' about.

By the way, I did just google "Bac~Os" to ensure I was spelling it correctly, and that's where I learned that you can't just use a hyphen between the c and the O, but you must use the little squiggly line. Since I'm a big fan of branding, I'll adhere to the Bac~Os brand and use the squiggly. Just didn't want ya'all to think I was being pretentious or anything, suddenly using a squiggly where a hyphen would do.

Have you ever thought you really knew someone and then you catch a glimpse into their life that you never had before, and didn't even know you were missing, and suddenly it strikes you that you really know absolutely nothing at all about this person? Yeah, it's sad when that happens. Trust me.

Somehow I managed to avoid going to Starbucks this morning on the way into work, and I'm kicking myself for it now. A mocha would be delightful at this moment. Hmmmm, how bad would it be to blow off the meeting with the ad rep? "I'm sorry, she's not available to see you right now. She's gone off for a bit..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home