Thursday, April 09, 2009

Huh?

Moron #1 (there are two morons in our econ class this term...for this post, I shall be referring to the first one, Mr. No Punctuation and Overuser of Ellipses) posted this on our discussion boards this evening:

BINGO!!!!!!! one without the other just won't do......products we don't globally produce makes us dependent on other global markets.....although its not that we are completely dependent, but as I mentioned early on in my posts, global trade agreements can be very combinding between countries.........

Please, if anyone can decipher this, I'd really appreciate it.

Actually, no. Don't bother trying to decipher. I don't want to know what the idiot is trying to say after all.

Although I would like to know what the word "combinding" means.

Pretty sure this guy would do extremely well on Leno's Jaywalking segment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home