Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tune in!

Zozo is drinking from a straw!!! Yaaaaay! She's still on the CapriSun, but I want to get her firmly rooted in drinking from the straw before trying something new, which will be chocolate milk. Figure we'll have to wean her from the sweets. Thanks to Grandma Z for working with her yesterday. You have no idea how much we appreciate you and everything you do for Zoe.

Last night we had an awesome lasagna dinner with Great-Grandma S. She's as Italian as they come, so you know her lasagna rocks. M could've eaten the whole pan if he didn't have such good self-restraint.

Welcome back to the Lou, Dad Z!

I got to see a sneak preview of the Grand Lighting last night. M did a test lighting and let me just tell you...he blew my socks off. I even know what the big new thing is and I was still blown away. My husband is totally a smartypants. He's brilliant. I'm so proud of him and what he's created for everyone to enjoy. Saturday night will be fabulous!

We just wrapped shooting our Show Me St. Louis segment this morning at the spa. Tune in to Channel 5 tomorrow at 3 to see us, or if you miss it you can see it again Monday morning at 10:30. Or you can log on to ksdk.com after tomorrow and see it anytime you want. Went really well, and I was the behind-the-scenes coordinator, which I much prefer. We got to work with Heidi Glaus of Show Me St. Louis, who is as cute as a bug in a rug. She's just darling.

That's about it from here. Hope everyone is staying warm, since our high today is, what, 21 degrees?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home