Thursday, November 30, 2006

O the weather outside is frightful

But the spa is so delightful.

Back at work today and having a good time. The 'scope is behind me (pardon the pun) and all is looking up. Except for the weather, which is looking decidedly more ominous as the day wears on.

I'm getting a new 'do today, as my favorite stylist has time and he's told me in no uncertain terms for four days now that I simply must do something with the ratty strands hanging limply from my head. He's not one to mince words, that's for sure. So after much hemming and hawing, I found this picture and have decided to go for it:

Cute, huh? I think so. We'll just have to see if I can get it to look like that. Do you think that a new hairstyle will make me look slim and trim like this lady, too? Just a thought (wish).

Must go get ready for my glam new 'do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home