Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Yawn

Today, well, I got nuthin'.

Not feeling particularly chatty, although I'm not really in a bad mood. Just sorta blah.

M is at home right now, trying to recover from a nasty stomach flu he caught yesterday.

Beano is at work right now, when she should be at home, feeling icky.

I would like to be at home right now, snuggled under the covers and napping.

But since I can't, I guess I'll get some work done.

Thanks go out to Dad Z for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing two light strands last night that were mysteriously blowing fuses. You have gone beyond mere Elf status this year, and I think you should be knighted or something. Of course, you already married into royalty, so I'm not sure what a knighting would do, but it's the thought that counts, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home