Saturday, November 18, 2006

Window Pains

Today I offered my own meager contribution to The Christmas Display. I cleaned all the windows.

I know, I know, this doesn't seem like much when compared to the hours and hours and hours of planning and execution M does to create the display and then stage it. But it's important. At least, it is to me.

What's the point of having hundreds (thousands?) of beautiful lights if they aren't magically reflected in gleaming windows?

Probably no one notices this but me. When we have everyone over for The Grand Lighting every year, we all stand out there and ooh and aah, and I secretly think, "Damn, those are some clean windows!"

Zozo is on Day Five of The Great Sippy Cup Stand-Off of '06. Broke down and called the ped again yesterday. "As long as she's still peeing, then stand your ground." So we keep on plugging away, and she keeps on pushing it away, and we repeat every once in awhile. She's crafty, my Zozo. Today she played peek-a-boo with the sippy cup, covering her eyes with her little hands and peeking at it between her fingers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home