Thursday, November 16, 2006

Decaf. For a reason.

I hate it when I go to Starbucks with my coupon for a free drink and I order my decaf grande non-fat no-whip extra-hot mocha and I specifically say "decaf" and they make it and give it to me and the label says "decaf" but then I get finished drinking it and I realize that I don't think it was decaf at all because I'm all wired and a little jittery and that never ever happens when it's truly a decaf and this is why I always order decaf because I'm not real good with feeling all wired and a little jittery as I have way too much energy as it is and can be perceived as a total spaz anyway without all the caffeine which is why I always always always order decaf and tend to freak out a bit when I realize later that it's really not decaf but actually very very very much caf.

I hate it when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home