Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blessed be this child

Okay, so I'm finally getting around to posting my Halloween pix. I'll quit writing now, so as not to delay any further.
Most nuns wear little white shoes with pink shoelaces, don't they?

I just like the way her habit cascades around her holy shoulders.

Sr. Zoe Grace hangs out with her zoe-o-lantern, which has one tooth on it's bottom right, just like Zozo.

"Hail Mary, full of grace...oooo...is that candy? Dang, where was I?"

"I wonder...who is more powerful...God or Santa?"

This shot is only to show the back of the awesome nun outfit made especially for Zozo by her loving Grammy. Tons of thanks (and major amounts of kudos) goes to Grammy for doing this. We looked high and low for a baby nun outfit and couldn't find anything. Can't imagine why. Don't most parents want to dress their 14-month old's up in nun costumes?
Anyway, thanks Grammy!

Papa, Sr. Zoe Grace, and Grammy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

I think your daughter is plagiarizing my son! Still love the God vs Santa quote.

Love the pictures!!
Margaret

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home