Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is it 5 p.m. yet?

Some days are very calm, relaxed, and busy in a nice, steady sort of way.

Today is not one of those days.

From a two-plus-hour video shoot this morning to multiple marketing fires directly after to an afternoon meeting to hammer out advertising in a local publication...it's been crazy. Lunch was a few pieces of leftover cold pizza snarfed while reviewing e-mail at my computer. I've been up to the front desk and back so many times I feel like I've worn a path in the carpeting. I have tweaked, polished, corrected, ordered, confirmed, created and brainstormed. I have questioned, answered, cajoled and denied. Thankfully, I love every second of it.

I have not dumped my photos from yesterday's Halloween rounds into the Mac yet, much less cleaned them up in Photoshop to make them suitable for publishing here. I hope to get to that tonight, after the Doodle goes to sleep at 8. Last night we were both so tired that we went to bed shortly after she did. I may have to do that again tonight, judging by how the day is going so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home