Tuesday, October 24, 2006

'Tis my family I doth love

Working from home today, which is very, very nice. I have full access to my e-mail and all my files, yet I'm in sweats with a cat on my lap and a baby in her crib. Love it!

Last night was a lovely night of doing not much of anything. Caught up with Steffers on the phone, started reading a new book (having just finished "The Other Boleyn Girl," which was excellent), vegged out with M. It was wonderful, actually, to not do much of anything beyond cleaning up the dinner dishes. The next few days promise to be hectic what with going to the WS games. While I'm very excited about the games, I'm not looking forward to the diminished sleep. Amy gets cranky when she gets tired. By Friday I ought to be a real gem to deal with.

Special thanks to Grammy and GG for watching Zozo for us yesterday! She told us she had a blast and loves spending time with you. She also said next time to count her in on the burgers from Village Bar.

So I'm sitting here working this morning, checkin' e-mail, changing the script and scene set-ups for an infomercial we're shooting for the spa next week, you know, all that spa-ish stuff I love doing, and I get an e-mail from Uncle Jim. My Uncle Jim, from Papa's side of the family, not to be confused with M's Uncle Jim. And the subject is "Family Photo." I scroll down and see this:

Tell me that's not the funniest thing you've ever seen. Now, I can tweak around in Photoshop and polish up images and get 'em all sharp for printing, but I can't do anything near like this. Not only am I in awe of Uncle Jim's Photoshop skills, but now my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

Game 3 of the World Series tonight...Go Cards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home