Saturday, October 14, 2006

Paging Beano

Dilemma: do I attend 1-3 Cardinals play-off games or do I stay at home and spend time with my Doodle? Gut reaction is DoodleTime, because I don't feel like I get to see her enough as it is, because I went to every single play-off game two years ago (it's feeling rather "been-there-done-that" at this point), and because I'm just frikkin' tired. Tired of running here and there, doing this and that, and at the end of the weekend feeling like I didn't really have a weekend.

However, gut reaction is being poked, prodded, pushed and cajoled by familial peer pressure. Both of the spousal variety and otherwise.

Okay, enough dilly-dallying around. I've made up my mind. I'm going Sunday night and that's it. That way I get a game with M, which hopefully will make him happy, and I get my other two nights of DoodleTime.

Oh, that this is the biggest worry I have right now! How cool is that?! The only thing I have to whine about is whether or not to go to Cardinals play-off games! Life must be pretty darn good right now, eh?

The hips are doing much better. No, I do not see an improvement. It hasn't even been a week and they are still swollen. Swollen means larger than normal, which means, of course, that there is no way they can look smaller yet. At least they aren't as tender as they were. I can actually move without grimacing now, which is a vast improvement. They still feel a bit jiggly, though, which is quite disconcerting.

Grammy and Papa come home from their cruise today! Yay! Welcome back! Dying to hear how it went. They don't get back in the Lou until tonight, though, so I have to be patient. Trying to get ahold of Beans to see if she's heard from them, but of course, she's not answering either phone. Dang it, Beano! You're supposed to be accessible to your sister 24/7!

Just tried GG. She's not picking up, either. Hmmmm. Methinks there is a vast family conspiracy. Nahhh, everyone's just busy. Except me, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home