Monday, August 21, 2006

News of the weird

Well, nothing new to report this morning, really. Weekend is over (went way too fast) and another work week has begun.

We spent part of yesterday working on the basement to get it ready for Zoe's birthday party. It's really coming along, and will look great for the party. M took some time this weekend to clean out his garage, and so that even looks great, too! He made his own little pile of garage sale stuff, and now has more storage room. Very important when you're making year-round plans for Christmas.

Wow. I really have absolutely nothing to write about.

Okay, so I'll share one of my favorite links with you. Give ya'all something entertaining to write about since I'm dry this morning.

News of the Weird always cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home