Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Not much. You?

Tra la la...la la. Nothing much to write, really, but I always post something in the morning lest my dear sister check fifteen million times and there be nothing to read. Trust me...I'd hear about it.

Spent several hours last night working on Zo's invitation, and I must admit that not only was it fun, but I'm quite pleased with it. Well, I'm quite pleased with myself, really, for coming up with it. Yes, that's right. Today I do think I'm all that and a bag of Dorito's. And, to top it all off, I shall run to ArtMart (second in the pantheon of Great Stores only to Schiller's) over lunch to look at (which means purchase, but we tell M "look at" because it keeps him from hyperventilating) the materials I need to finish it. Hopefully we'll get the invite out the door and into your mailboxes by the end of this week. Sorry, friends, but we had to limit the invite list to family only. Even doing that we're up to over 45 people.

Ahhh, today is Wednesday. Wednesday is the day in the spa that Matt from State Beauty Supply comes. Matt is a hottie of the highest order (just so M doesn't get in a tizzy I'll state this for all to read: my husband is the hottest hottie on the face of the earth, and all other hotties pale in comparison to him) and all the girls get fired up when he walks in. I am anxious myself for Matt's arrival, not because of his hotness, but because the bastard hasn't returned my call about the OPI "Red-y To Help" polish that we've already sold out of and need to buy more. Other than that, I'll be working on several other big projects, and hopefully tying up some loose ends on some smaller projects. I have so much crap on my desk it's impossible to see the top, so that's the first order of bidness today...clean and purge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen-Nay said...

even hottie than officer hottie?!?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, he's right up there with Officer Hottie. They are both hotties of the highest order.

Huhn, I had forgotten about Officer Hottie. Thanks SO much for bringing him to mind again.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home