Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pix From Easter (PB: Pre-Blogging)

Remember how in a previous post I referenced it being a pain in the patootie to dump images from the Nikonette to the Mac? Well, apparently, it's more of a pain than I even realized, because I dumped tonight and found photographs from the first game at the new Busch Stadium and Easter, along with several more recent ones. Hunh. Guess I should do that more often.

So, anyway, better late than never, and besides, I wasn't even blogging back then so it's not like I missed posting them at the time. Without further ado, here are some photographs of Zoe's first Easter.


Zoe inspects an egg.

The very first Easter stash. And yes, Mommy and Daddy ate all the candy. Mmmmm, candy.

My absurdly cute nephew, Joey.

I think he's ready for the cover of GQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home