Friday, February 15, 2013

snow

46:365

We saw some snow on our way to Cincinnati today. Not much, but enough to grab this image. That alone would have made me happy, but seeing our cousins and their spouses (and kids in one case!) sent me over the edge. I'm blissfully happy.

I'm not quite sure how on earth I managed to get such a great group of people to be part of my family, but I sure am thankful. Those of us who married in have labeled ourselves "the outlaws" instead of the inlaws, but that title couldn't be further from the truth. We are all so different, in so many ways, and yet we are all alike in the most important way that matters: love.

Whether it's luck or happenstance or God's will or karma, I'm awfully grateful to have these people in my life.

Here's to a great weekend full of love and laughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home