Saturday, February 09, 2013

reader

39:365

Last night wore on and I got tired and went to bed without posting. Thankfully, I did remember to make some photographs.

This is my favorite. Zo went to a friend's birthday party after school. The mom had retained the makeup services of several 6th grade girls from school, and the results showed. Zozer's eyes where ghastly...they're already deep-set, like mine, and the colors selected accentuated the pockets. Hilarious.

This, my friends, is why I never choose my own makeup colors. I have the style sensibilities of a 6th grade girl, at best.

Anyway, I watched her tonight as she laid on the couch reading a book. Makeup. Nail polish. "Face tattoo." (Her words, not mine.) Silently reading. She's growing up way too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home