Saturday, August 25, 2012

No. 2

She lost her second tooth tonight. I'm honestly not sure how in earth it was still in there. It was really looking gross with how much she could move it around, and the dentist told me two weeks ago it needed to come out. We discussed and debated, I pleaded and cajoled and bribed, and she wouldn't let me near it.

Finally, I resorted to my daddy's trick.

"Let me just wiggle it a little, to see how loose it is."

She let me in and I went for it. It was simultaneously so easy and just about the most disgusting thing I have ever done.

She, of course, was thrilled. Very proud of her new gap. She called and left a voicemail on M's cell, as he's somewhere between Tokyo and Detroit tonight, plus we texted him photos. He'll land, boot up his Blueberry, and be bombarded with news.

This little tooth is so tiny. It blows me away.

Getting ready to sneak in to play TF. Really hoping this goes better than last time when I was sure I had been totally busted.

This time she's getting two bucks and a Euro coin. It has two metals in it so it's pretty cool. It'll go with the Danish coin she got for the first tooth. The two bucks? Yeah, I've been hoarding that in my wallet for weeks now to avoid being stranded with nothing less than a five-spot like last time.

TF brought her A-game tonight, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home