Sunday, March 07, 2010

More vacation pictures

Blogger is cooperating this morning, so here are more photographs from our vacation. Zozer's fever broke sometime early this morning, and she's back to her normal self (although desperately in need of a bath due to the innumerable rounds of night sweats she suffered last night). I have lots more images from our trip, but these are the best of Zozo and what her grandparents care about, so here they are.

We were in Lion Country Safari and Zoe plopped herself on this rock, announcing, "I'll sit here and you can take my picture." That's my girl...finding the photo op at four and a half years old!

Hoot doesn't like to miss out on the action. Zoe and her grandpa were up in the ferris wheel, in the blue car just up and to the right of Hoot's head. I was trying to get a good photograph of them when Hoot popped into the frame. Fame hog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home