Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update on Express Scripts fiasco

I called Express Scripts back and voiced my complaint, and asked for overnight shipping. The woman was very nice but explained that scripts require 2-3 days to process, PLUS shipping. I replied, "So, because of errors on your company's part, I have to pay a lot of extra money?" She said, "It appears that you will have to get your prescription through a retail pharmacy." I went back to it, "Again, I have to pay a lot of money through no fault of my own. Do you understand where I'm coming from, and why I'm upset?" She finally said yes, that I was going to have to pay more money because of their mistakes, and then she said the magic words. "I'm putting a note in your file to give you a courtesy refund because of your inconvenience." Cha-ching. Thank you!

Then, for the second time today, I was asked if I wanted to include my e-mail address in the database. "Uh, sure, but I just did that an hour ago." "My apologies, but it's not in here. Would you like to add it?" Sure, why not. You'll probably lose it again shortly anyway.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Express Scripts was a government organization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home