Friday, January 09, 2009

Voting for corruption

I read this morning that the Illinois House of Representatives voted to impeach Governor Rod Blagojevich, for reasons that you're all aware of if you haven't lived under a rock for the past couple months. Really, the guy should have been impeached a long time ago just for his hair, but that's a whole other blog post.

Anyway, 60 votes were required for the impeachment. The final result was 114 to 1.

My question is, what on earth was the one person who voted against impeachment thinking? Now, I'm not one for always going with the crowd and following the lemmings off the cliff. I firmly believe in charting your own course, taking the road less traveled, all that. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who can't think for themselves.

But really? How can there be one person in Illinois politics who thinks that keeping this tool in office is the right decision? Where has that person been the past few months? I think that representative should also be impeached, on the grounds of sheer stupidity.

Not that I get worked up about politics or anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice call on his hair! I think he looks like a lego guy....

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home