Monday, October 13, 2008

All smiles

I'm going through my archives, which isn't exactly the right word for it, as I'm also going through files that are only weeks or even days old, but anyway, I'm going through looking for stuff to play around with. Since, you know, I actually have an evening "off."

Found this one from two weekends ago, when we took Zozer to the park so Daddy could teach her how to fly a kite. They flew it alright...let out all gajillion feet of string so the kite was just a speck in the sky. I snapped away while they flew, and made some nice images. I especially like the one above. Maybe because I absolutely love the subject.

Anyway, it looks like I'll be randomly posting images from my archive here for awhile...whatever strikes my fancy at any given time. I'm a bit peeved with myself for not making more images over the summer to get me through the long winter months, but then again, I also didn't plan on the class we took being as hard as it was. Our final goes live tomorrow and we have until Sunday night to finish it. Management Accounting is up next. People have been saying, "Oh, will you get a break? When does your next class start?" Monday. {insert wretching sound here}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home