Monday, August 20, 2007

No, I don't want fries with that.

It's rare for me, a bonified lover of dining out, to say, "Holy cow, please, can we just eat in tonight?" I have reached that point. In a very short time frame, I've eaten at Krieger's, Mike Duffy's, Bristol, the Panda Chinese place in the mall, Crazy Bowls & Wraps, Rich & Charlie's, Trainwreck, Dewey's, Nobu's, Pei Wei, and Farotto's. The food was all fantastic, but I do feel as though I could pop right now.

I'm also getting spoiled, as M hasn't started his new job yet and therefore I've seen him for lunch several times during the work week, including today when he brought the leftover goodies from Pei Wei and Farotto's at noon.

I had a fantastic birthday, and wondered yesterday if the birthdays themselves just keep getting better and better, or if I've just grown to appreciate them more. I think maybe a little bit of both.

Right now, though, I could really use just a grilled cheese samich and a bowl of soup in front of the boob tube after Zozo goes to sleep.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to making my birthday something special, including those of you who felt the need to sing to me over the phone. Really, you shouldn't have. And I truly mean that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home