Friday, August 10, 2007

Life is good

Yesterday I was busy, and didn't have much to say.

Today I was at Chesterfield all day, doing that anal-retentive thing I do so well (I completely overhauled the retail shelves out there, with the help of two lovely fellow members of the PickyPants Society), and I have loads to say.

Sometimes, the planets align, and things all fall right into place. And though it seems like it was a long road while you were on it, now that you're at the end (which is, of course, nothing less than a new beginning), you realize that it was all worth it.

And you sit down, put your feet up, and drink a cold brewski.


And you think, "Life...is...good."

Tonight, I raise my pilsner to my husband, for whom I wish to shout from the cyber rooftops in joy, and to whom I say, "Congratulations, baby. You deserve it!"

So as to not steal his well-earned thunder, I shall let him tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home