Friday, June 23, 2006

How to tell you're a mommy.

I kept having trouble finding things in my bag today. Important things like keys, sunglasses, cell phone. So finally I took everything out to see what I could see. Along with the essential items listed above, I also found a ring of brightly colored plastic keys (not mine, but I'll give you one guess as to who owns them), one of M's ties, multiple kleenexes (some used, some not, but all wadded), the iTrip for the iPod (but no iPod), and the small photo album of Zoe pix that I like to cart around to show off, but is woefully out of date now and desperately needs new images.

My bag is not that large, but apparently, it's large enough to hold all sorts of items I don't need on a daily basis.

So I'm thinking I have achieved ultimate mommyhood: the overloaded handbag.

Here are two images from this morning. It's a late night, and all I could do. Although I did go all artsy fartsy on this one, just for the heck of it. The one above just made me chuckle. Shortly after it was made I got tiny fingerprints on the filter in front of my lens. This is precisely why God created filters.

Zoe Grace holds her Gerber Daisy from Grandma's funeral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home