Thursday, June 22, 2006

Zozo loves peas...but not that much!

Busy morning, but good. I got Zozo all to myself because M had to be at work early for some training, and Mom Z had to deliver Dad Z to Meramac this morning for a meeting before he departs on a business trip. I told her that she didn't have to be back until around 8, so Zozo and I played in the library for a bit before I took her over. I made some pictures of her holding her Gerber daisy from Grandma's funeral and think I got some good ones. I probably won't have time to dump them, format them, and publish them tonight, but will as soon as I get the chance.

She did great with the flower until the very end, when I heard a bunch of the petals being pulled off as I was checking images on the camera. The daisy went back in its water (what was left of it), the dismembered petals went in the trash, and Zozo's hands went under the faucet. It was so fun to just hang out with my little girl and not have to share her with anyone. I was a selfish mommy!

Went by the bank on the way in to deposit some checks, then to Shop 'n Save where I irritated a checker by making her scan $28.24 worth of little jars of baby food. There wasn't a single other person checking out in any of the lanes, so I just ignored her glare and went to bag my peas, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, butternut squash and other assorted meals. She had asked, "Are these all the same?" and then huffed when I told her no. I should have explained that I don't feel it's healthy to feed my child only peas.

Off to some meetings...I'll try to write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home