Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Oh where, oh where, has my little dog gone..

Oh where oh where can he beeee? With his ears cut short and his tail cut long, oh where oh where can he beee? Woof woof!"

Another thing they don't tell you when you become a parent, is that you get children's songs and lullabies stuck in your head for hours on end.

Don't know which is worse...this one from Tad, or the refrain from Zoe's singing Leap Frog globe (many thanks to Auntie Stef for providing that one).

All's quiet in the office today, as my office-mates are all out of town. So I can sing children's songs and lullabies to my heart's content while I work and no one will be the wiser. Except you all.

Mamasan is having a rough day, so Beans and I are taking her to lunch. For now, it's back to making my signs introducing Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion. I'm changin' the world here, one pore at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home