Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my mama said

Ugh. Late night last night (not due to Zoe Grace), early morning today. My barista offered me a lovely smile (she looked like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz) and a delectable mocha, so it's getting better. The yellow brick road is always a little easier with a frothy hot mocha (decaf grande non-fat no-whip, thank you).

Just a little grouchy this a.m. No particular reason. Just because I can be.

Rain in the forecast for the parish picnic. Blech.

I've created a monster at home with this blog. M's new favorite hobby is to make a smart-alecky comment, laugh his butt off, then follow that with, "Stick THAT in your blog!" He cracks himself up.

There is a Star Trek auction coming up at Christie's in New York. I'm so tempted to buy myself a phaser. I'd leave it set to stun most days, I think. For those of you who don't know my family very well, please be advised that I knew nothing of Star Trek until I started dating M. Suddenly I was introduced to the world of phasers, tricorders (those things rock!) and tribbles. I consider myself a lay-trekkie. I know just enough to be dangerous. And to have a crush on Jean-Luc Picard.

Shout out to the little sis, Beans, to let her know that I love her so very much, and I'll always be here for her, and that she's just the coolest little sis that anyone could ask for. You're going through a tough time, kiddo, but I promise it'll get better. Bing Bong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home