Monday, May 22, 2006

Uh oh. I've just e-mailed everyone in my address book. And asked them to come here.

Well, the deed is done. I've now alerted everyone to the fact that I have a blog. Which means I have to update my blog. With photographs of Zoe. Which means I actually have to make photographs of Zoe.

I go in spurts. I'm particularly inspired to shoot right now, though, due to my Mother's Day gift from Zoe and Michael. They have ordered a portfolio of photographs from one of my favorite photographers, Brooks Jensen. He's got a link over there in my links section. They ordered me "October Seas," which contains some truly breathtaking images shot on the Oregon coast. It's beautiful...I suggest you check it out if you have a few moments.

M's coming back in, which means I'm about ready to get booted off my computer. I'll try to write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home