Friday, April 05, 2013

station

95:365

Zo and I hit The Custard Station for the first time this season. Only good thing that happened this whole damn day.

Really getting sick of people being pissed at me with little to no provocation. Also tired of people being so pissed at other people that things blow up when I happen to get caught in the crossfire.

Yeah, I'm being cryptic. Because I can't come right out and say that M and I just had yet another fight because one of us is hacked about the way things are going (or not going) with construction. That would be unseemly.

At what point am I allowed to call uncle? To say, "I give up. You win."

I'm tired. I've got no more fight left in me. My stomach has been in knots for about a month straight now and I cry and/or rage daily. I can't sleep most nights and I worry continuously.

Uncle. I give up. You win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home