Tuesday, April 02, 2013

stir crazy

92:365

Top 10 answers to my least favorite question: "So when are you moving into your house?"

1. I dunno.
2. Beats me.
3. {shrug}
4. When hell freezes over, apparently.
5. What new house?
6. I like living out of boxes, using approximately 10% of my belongings, so I think I'll stay.
7. Well, if I could live without gutters, a driveway, a mailbox, toilet flush buttons, backsplash tile, a kitchen faucet, handrails on the basement steps, a sidewalk, finished brickwork, a yard, door levers, light fixtures and general cleanliness...right now.*
8. Summer of '69, baby! 2069.
9. Oh, we've enjoyed this process so much that once it's done, we're gonna flip it and start over with a new property.
10. F*ck if I know. Or anyone else for that matter. Care to hazard a guess?

I really need to get out of this place. I'm going a bit batty.

(*Seriously, these are all things still missing from the house our contractor says will be done in three days. I'll have what he's smoking.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home