Wednesday, January 30, 2013

wrapped

30:365

I think it's a good thing that the design of my home knocks my socks off every single time I walk through the door. I just can't wait to do it multiple times a day.

I should ask for forgiveness now...once we finally get in I may never wish to leave. "Sure, we'd love to get together! You have to come here..."

This morning I saw the clerestory wrapped in hardwood for the first time. Over a year of imagining it, and there it is. It's even more beautiful than I had pictured in my mind, and I have a pretty active imagination. It'll be even better once it's all done.

I got to see most of my walls painted, too. I held my breath before going in. What if we chose weirdo colors? What if I didn't like it? No worries. The colors are gorgeous. Rich hues that give life to the room even without furniture or floor.

Slowly, slowly...we're getting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home