Monday, February 04, 2013

stretch

35:365

My favorite part of exercise is the stretching when it's over. It just feels good. Especially after four miles on a 6-7% incline. Stretching keeps me from feeling sore, too.

What is not feeling so good tonight is my belly. Here's hoping I don't have the agony that befell M all weekend. I ain't got no time for that.

Meeting with new lender went extremely well today. I was able to provide all documentation and needed only two more items that she couldn't have known about until she checked our bank statements. Found those tonight, closed out the January budget, paid bills, finished laundry, cleaned up dinner, emptied trash, scooped the litterbox, and fessed up to M just how much I spend on skin care, makeup and hair styling products. It's not pretty, my friends, but it can't be helped.

Work threw another curveball at me today, this one dabbling in morality. Or maybe relativism. Possibly both. This will be a hard part of my job, but I embrace it and honor it and use it to grow. Thank goodness it's not easy every day or I'd be bored out of my mind. No chance of that happening. I really do love my job. I can't imagine doing anything else now.

Life is so good, and I'm stretching in all new directions personally and professionally, but just for once I'd like to not be so completely exhausted by the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home