Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ga What?

Can someone please explain Lady Gaga to me? I'm just not getting that whole concept.

Her music is like a friggin' ear worm catastrophe though. I heard "Bad Romance" while waiting to donate blood hours ago.

"Ah ah ooh la la, ah ah, ooh la la, ga ga ooh la la."

I mean, really, what is that? It's still stuck in my head, though.

And now she's been named "Creative Director" at Polaroid. Hey, I can do my hair all crazy-like and utter jibberish to a good beat if it'll get me that gig. I'm not wearing the short shorts, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy G said...

I can't explain her but I LOVE her!! She actually has a brain in her head--saw her on Oprah and along with the weirdness, she is actually smart and designs her own costumes, which all have meaning. Hey, we need to schedule lunch!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home