Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

It turns out that Dick Clark isn't the only person who can have a rockin' New Year's Eve. The cousins all gathered around the television last night to play Rock Band, and let me tell ya, we are a bunch of pretty talented people.

Took me a few beers before I worked up the courage, but finally, I was ready. I launched into the Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Give It Away" with gusto, and ended with a whole new respect for lead singer Anthony Kiedis's breath control. 'Course, maybe it's easier when that's what you do for a living, and you're in shape, and not drunk. Just a thought.

Anyway, many many thanks to the whole mess o' cousins who made my New Year's so fun, and to the MIL and FIL for hosting yet another wonderful party.

Here's to a fantastic 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home