Monday, December 28, 2009

We're boring, and we love it

Okay, so I said I'd be back to regular blogging now that we're done with our MBAs, but I didn't count on Christmas sucking up every bit of spare time. Today was the first day in weeks that was awesome in its completely boring routine. Got up, went to work for awhile, went to lunch with M and Zozer, worked some more, came home and went to look at Christmas lights before dinner with the extended fam (shout out to the Floridians for coming to the Lou!).

Really, it was wonderful to have no looming deadlines. No homework. No wrapping. Just...life. I even used the camera tonight. Sweet!

We've got the basement almost ready to go for our guests arriving tomorrow night (kudos to the Cinci fam for visiting the Lou!) and right now M is doing a little Wii bowling while I post this. Then we're watching some BlueRay Star Trek movies and calling it a night. How utterly boring and wonderful.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home