Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy b-day to my brother

A very happy birthday and good wishes to my brother, Matt, today.

Even though he will never read this, and doesn't know that my heart breaks every time I realize that I cannot call him on his birthday and tell him how thankful I am that he's here on earth, even though he's not here in my life.

I still don't know what happened, or how, or even when exactly. I don't know why I lost my brother. I don't even think he knows for sure.

But lost him I have, at least for the time being, and so all I can do is send birthday wishes out into cyberspace to everyone but Matt, and hope that he at least feels good vibes coming from his sister.

So, little brother, I miss you, and I love you, and I hope you have a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I just randomly wandered by your blog. Very nice. You write like people speak, a rarity in this world. It's like hearing a conversation. Thank you for letting me stumble onto your world. Feel free to stumble into mine.

Happy birthday to your brother, where ever the winds may have blown him.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home