Friday, April 06, 2007

Fun with toilet paper

Zozo discovered the joys of unrolling the toilet paper last night. We were sitting on the kitchen floor sorting mail, and she'd help by ripping up envelopes and moving catalogs around and such. I had her amused by a Mini Boden catalog for a minute or two because it has pictures of children and those are always interesting to her. Every so often she'd get up and wander around before coming back to help.

Then she got up and wandered into the bathroom. And didn't come back. It was awfully quiet in there, so I called her name. No response. Uh oh.

I peeked around the door and saw that she was spinning the toilet paper around, but in the wrong direction so none came off. I thought, "This won't last long," and retrieved M from the kitchen where he was preparing dinner.

We stood in the doorway and laughed our butts off as she spun the roll the "right" way and giggled, which turned into belly laughs the more she got off. I took some photos, but they really don't do it justice. I'll try to get them posted this weekend.

Afterwards, when she had rid the roll of all TP and moved on to something else, M said, "Now we have to teach her that it's bad to do that." I know, but it sure was fun to watch this first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home