Friday, January 26, 2007

I Hate Sears

I am officially adding the ^&*%$ "customer service" idiots at Sears to my "Things and People to Smite" list. You'd think that after spending several thousand dollars on a washer and dryer, and the pedestal bases that go under them, that they could service them in a timely manner. Nope. I put "customer service" in quotes because what they call "customer service," laughably, is anything but. They ought to rename that whole division "customer serviceless."

I put Sears Customer Serviceless right up there with the fine folks in the Ameren Frequent Outages department.

I have talked to about 400 different people, all of whom tell me to call here, call there, I can't help you, we can't help you, blah blah blah.

They might as well have said, "Go jump off a bridge."

I wanted to type something extremely inappropriate there, but I'm trying to keep this family-friendly. You can guess what I was going to type after the word "go."

I have been dealing with this little issue since May of last year. May. That's eight months, people. Eight months of calling and waiting and calling and waiting. And now? Now they're telling me, "Oh, it's out of warranty, we can't help you." Are you $%^&* kidding me?!? You don't return my calls for eight months and then you claim it's out of warranty?

So, here's my not-so-subtle way of "getting even" with Sears:

I plead with all of you, dear readers, to never, ever purchase anything from Sears again. Ever. And if you ever meet someone who works there, you tell them about your friend/family member who got royally jacked around by their service nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home