Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bye Bye Boatie

Yesterday we said good-bye to Grandpa's boat. I know it was hard for Mom Z. to let it go, but she's keeping lots of good memories. And gaining half her garage back.

The tow truck driver had a white flat-top, just like Grandpa, which we thought was appropriate. He also thought the boat was a gem, just like Grandpa.

Zozo and I sat on our back stoop, watching him hook up the boat. Then we watched as he drove down the driveway and up the street, waving good-bye and doing our motor-boat sounds, which we also thought was quite apt.

So, since the boat is now gone, here are some images to remember it by. I also have the standard "record-keeping" shots of the entire boat from all sides, but I've decided today to post the "artsy-fartsy" images I made of Grandpa's boat. So, without further ado, here is the boat, the way I saw it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home