Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Dress

So excited! Beans and I selected the bridesmaid dresses for her wedding, and they are beautiful! Well, here, take a look for yourself.

Now, keep in mind that I am not as slim as this lovely young woman. However, the dress does look rather nice on me, I think, and I'm quite pleased.

I don't believe we'll be wearing the gloves, but it does come with a beautiful matching wrap (which will be handy given that the wedding is in February).

Yesterday I got some more highlights in my hair, but this fall (partly because of the wedding), I plan to get rid of all the highlights and go darker than my normal color. I'd like a rich chestnut color, which I think will look beautiful with the color of the dress. It's Apple, by the way. The color of the dress. Also the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's child, but that's neither here nor there.

Just talked to Beans and we decided that this photo of the dress really doesn't do it justice. It looks much better in person.

M is going to the ballgame with his dad today, and I plan to just hang out with Zozo in the A/C. This last week was really hectic at work, and I kinda just want to do a whole lot of nuthin'. A nap sounds delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home