Saturday, May 24, 2014

My husband is handsome

No shit, ya'all. I have irrefutable proof right here.

He's also patient, as evidenced by the fact that he waited until I was four or five snaps in, moving my phone all around, before he asked, "What the fuck are you doing?" (The f-bomb being implied, of course, as Zozo was sitting right there.) "I like the colors in the background. Just trying to get one I like." Then I put my phone away because the chip and salsa refills arrived and because people were staring, trying to figure out who the movie star was at my table because why else would I be snapping a shitload of pictures of the guy I've looked at for over 20 years.

Because he's hot, people.

(His hotness is in no way related to the fact that he puts up with the likes of me every day, but that sure doesn't hurt either.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home