Sunday, May 18, 2014

I toadally don't have anything fun to write

Okay, I know that was bad, but I'm scraping tonight. Good day, just busy with a bunch of boring shit no one wants to read.

So I'll leave you with this question: does this toad look crabby? Or is it natural that ALL toads look crabby? Kinda like how some people are unfortunate to have Resting Bitchy Face, which means your default expression is "I hate the world and everyone on it" even if you're having a fabulous day with a Starbucks and non-douchey colleagues and deadlines that are so far off they're practically in a galaxy far far away.

I would like to have that kind of day tomorrow, but I won't because I have a shit deadline on Wednesday (that means nothing and everything all at the same time. Confused? Yeah, me too.) AND an evening work meeting with one of the asshat coworkers. I suppose I should be thankful that all the asshats won't be there at once.

I learned more about how the Xanax works over the weekend. It's completely situational but it mainly just serves to relax you, like the equivalent of that feeling where you take a deep breath and relax. Yeah, that's not gonna work for me. I need whatever pill it is that makes me go, "hey there jackass! I really don't give two shits about you or the lunacy you spew on a regular basis!" What's THAT pill called?

I also need to learn to adopt the expression of my toad friend here for both the meeting tomorrow night and the Wednesday board of advisors meeting, because it's the perfect cross between inscrutability and "f*ck off." I'll call it my Professional Toad Face, which I think is just above Resting Bitchy Face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home