Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Messages received today

120:365

These are all things I read today in text messages and emails. I don't think it could get any more diverse. And odd. God, I love my life. (Also, I won these beautiful flowers pictured here. I am accepting bets on how long it will take me to kill them.)

"The wifi is down; it is anarchy in the library."

"Good afternoon parents. I received notification from the police that there is a domestic disturbance in the area. Until the situation is resolved, our school and surrounding schools are on lock down until further notice."

"Whoa! You've walked 250 miles!"

"My grandma passed away yesterday, two days short of her 106th birthday."

"Our young Liberace was at it again last night."

"Though the camera didn't pick it up, the power of the school library is streaming from her hand through mine, charging my body, mind and soul for a crusade that will be both bloody and glorious."

"Sounds like frisbee!"

"Nice detective work. You should start a PBS show 'Father A Crime Stopper'."

"Did you see the fork stuck in the ceiling of the library?"

"I decided I would like to visit one day."

"Please welcome Tristan and Isolde, yearling mute swans who arrived on the pond today."

"A very big sorry...I need to find a job!!"

"Their renovated love nest is named Neuschwanstein, on account of its resemblance to the original."

"Told u not to move to the ghetto."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home