Saturday, March 22, 2014

new

81:365

Maeve! Got to spend lots of time with this sweetie pie today, and with her awesome mama.

Also, we ordered in Indian take-out for dinner. I tried Indian once years ago at what was supposedly "the best Indian buffet in St. Louis" and I hated it. I think I hated it because they put curry in everything, and I don't like curry. I mean, it was even in the salad dressing. I tried every damn thing on that buffet and hated it all. So I was convinced I didn't like Indian food. M loves it, and constantly raves about it. We went out for Thai a few weeks ago and he ordered his favorite dish: green curry something or other. After listening to him go on and on (and on and on) about how great it was, I tried it. And...I liked it. Huh. So when they were tossing around the idea of Indian take-out tonight I thought I'd roll with it. I got some ginger chicken thing that made me want to overeat and regret it in the morning. Holy cow it was amazing.

So I'm thrilled that I can now say I love Indian food. Just not crappy Indian buffets in St. Louis that obviously have no idea how to really cook with curry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home