Friday, March 21, 2014

sprinkles

80:365

Woke up today feeling like I got hit by a Mack truck. Holy cow. Sore throat, fever blister, achy and tired. I went back to bed with an alarm set to call my doctor, then went back again after placing my request for medicine. He filled the fever blister request and ignored the rest, citing allergies. He's lucky I'm several states away or I'd have kicked his ass for that. Or maybe just licked the rim of his coffee cup. Allergies my ass. I've had this body for 40 years now. I know when it's sick and I know when it's allergies.

After sleeping past noon I decided to overcome any sickness with willpower. I got up and made the bed (mostly so I wouldn't crawl back into it), then took a shower and did the whole hair and makeup routine.

This worked well until about 20 minutes ago. Now it's time to crawl back into the bed and hope that more sleep helps.

Today's picture is Zoe's cupcake from the fish fry. Fish fries always have the best desserts. She selected a Rice Krispie treat for me. Good girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home