Tuesday, January 14, 2014

light

14:365

Frustrating day at work. Relatively peaceful and all, but I spent a portion of my time doing work that is required only because a colleague has a fragile ego and is stubborn as a mule. It is disheartening to not be able to do my real work because of someone else's insecurities. And it's a waste of time.

I keep praying for this colleague, because it is all I can do. Sometimes this helps me feel better. Sometimes.

I really just wish that people would be held accountable for their actions. If one misbehaves, there should be consequences. My eight year old daughter understands this, so surely it would be reasonable for a 50 year old man to get it.

Bah. What's done is done and there is no use bitching and moaning about it. Tomorrow is another day. There will be light then. There always is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home