Tuesday, May 14, 2013

plast-o-mat

136:365

Started on the rec room tonight. All cabinets and drawers lined and five boxes unpacked. It may not sound like I did much, but consider this: the bar in the rec room consists of cabinets with 21 shelves and 14 drawers. And most of them are different sizes so there was lots of tape measuring.

A decently productive night, if I do say so myself.

And I do. Say so. I also like to say "plast-o-mat," because that's just fun. What a great brand name.

For what it's worth, I highly recommend plast-o-mat for shelf liners. It's durable and clear, and has ridges to help with ventilation. It's easy to cut and install. And easy to remove for cleaning. The people we bought our old house from left it. When we moved in I took it out, cleaned it, and reinstalled. Then I pulled it back out before we wrecked the house. I just reused much of that plast-o-mat here and you'd be hard pressed to tell the 20-year-old stuff from the new pieces I just cut off the roll. Not cheap, but good, good stuff. So pleased they still make it!

And now, I'm off to bed. Without scissors, tape measure, pencil or plast-o-mat. A girl can have only so much fun in one night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home