Saturday, October 20, 2012

set

293:365

Late posting tonight. Packing for Palm Springs (Shutter Sisters Oasis - my women's photography retreat) and trying to get things prepared for the week ahead for M and Zo.

Still a ton left to do, but I'm strangely calm about it. It'll get done when it gets done. And it will get done. It always does.

After a few proddings today, I took 45 minutes to walk around the campus to shoot the fall color with the Nikon. Damn. It felt good to shoot with a real camera again. I'll call it a warm-up for this trip.

Shout-out to Schiller's. Since my 17-55 f/2.8 won't be back from repair until Tuesday, they offered to lend me a "comparable lens" at no cost. When I got there today I hoped to score something reasonably fast. What did we find in the case? A used 17-55 f/2.8.

Sweet. I'm all set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home